Extensis Logo SUPPORT | FORUMS | KNOWLEDGE BASE

Suitcase Fusion 6 - windows 10 - Indesign CC2015

When I add the font Helvetica Neue when I want to activate the font it’s going to green and then it’s turns off again and I can’t see the fonts in Indesign, the same problem I have on my system at home osx with suitcase 7.
I exported a font on a working suitcase and tried that font, the same problem!

Hi!

Does this happen with all your fonts or just this particular one? If it is happening with all your fonts it is likely there is a permissions problem on your Windows 10 machine and Suitcase isn’t being allowed to activate the font.

If you want you can send me your font as well as any log files you have from your Windows machine. You can find the logs here:

C:\Users<yourusername>\AppData\Local\Extensis\Suitcase Fusion\Suitcase Fusion Logs

just .zip the whole Suitcase Fusion Logs folder and send it my way.

You can send the email here: ea_suitcase@extensis.com.

I will take a look at it and see if anything jumps out at me.

Thanks!

Clint

On my mac at home with Version 18.0.1 (762) it’s working but on the windows 10 it’s not working a few seconds green and then disabled again.
Home the update for my version is not working Version 18.0.1 (762) because it’s trying to instal the previous latest version.

Hi!

At this point I will need to get the font from you to be able to troubleshoot more. Please send the font to ea_suitcase@extensis.com and I will take a look at it.

Thanks!
Clint