Extensis Logo SUPPORT | FORUMS | KNOWLEDGE BASE

Suitcase Fusion 6 plugins not working Adobe CC 2015.3

I updated to Adobe CC 2015.3 yesterday, running mac os x 10.11.5 and suitcase fusion 6 v 17.3.2. After installing the adobe cc updates, only the indesign auto activation plugin works. In the manage plugins panel, It appears as though Illustrator isn’t installed or is unavailable. Any idea when this will be updated?

Hi Vincent,

Support for the most recent Adobe updates is available in Suitcase Fusion 7 v 18.1.0. Please see our Suitcase Fusion Support Guide for more information.

Are you telling me that I have to purchase an upgrade for functionality I’ve already paid for?

Vincent,

Suitcase Fusion 6 was released in October of 2014. At the time of the last update in February of this year, it supported (and continues to support) CS 5/5.1 - CC 2015 on OS X ranging from OS 10.6 - 10.11 (provided Adobe is still supporting a particular OS). SF6 owners continue to receive free technical support as well. However, with the release of Suitcase Fusion 7 in May, development on SF6 ended and we no longer offer it for sale, just as we did with SF5.

When SF7 was released, it supported the most recent Adobe updates as well as Apple OS. With their Summer 2016 release, Abode updated their applications to the point that required us to update our plug-ins as well. That update was available the same day Adobe announced their release. We will continue to update SF7 as needed to maintain host application and OS compatibility for as long as SF7 is available for sale.

As a Suitcase Fusion 6 owner, you are eligible for upgrade pricing. And if you purchased SF6 after March 1st of this year, you are eligible for a free upgrade to Suitcase Fusion 7.

Thanks, I got it working.

HI there! How did you get the font activiation working again. I also do not accept the idea of having to upgrade in order to get help! :slight_smile:

Hi cakelvr,

There is no need to upgrade in order to receive help. As I stated, SF6 owners receive free Extensis technical support as well. You can find more information on our support policy here.

Thanks for using Suitcase Fusion.

If you look in the applications folder, the newer version installed into a new folder. In the old folder, look in plugins, copy the extensions folder into the newly installed folder, works like a charm.

Hi epi,

Thank you. That all makes sense. :slight_smile: but it looks like my problem is that I don’t even have any of those plugins installed in my old versions. :frowning: InDesign is the only program with the plug in. Thanks so much for responding.

Ok. Please help me get the extensions for the rest of my Adobe programs. Right now only InDesign has the auto-activation plugin. All the others are grayed out when I try and go to manage plugins. I’ve totally wiped my computer and reinstalled all the programs including Extensis Suitcase Fusion 6 so I know that it was a clean install.

Thanks!

Awesome!! Thanks so much. Would you happen to have extensions for Photoshop and AfterEffects as well?

The configuration that you are suggesting is neither supported nor recommended. Any users following this advice do so at their own risk. In addition, third-party distribution of Extensis software without authorization is a violation of our Forums Terms of Service as well as our software licensing agreements. This thread has been locked.