Extensis Logo SUPPORT | FORUMS | KNOWLEDGE BASE

Photoshop slow when creating new files

All,

Some Windows customers reported slowness when creating new Photoshop CC documents with the Extensis auto-activation plugin installed.
We have made some modifications to handle recent changes in Adobe Photoshop CC.

A new update is available here:
bin.extensis.com/SuitcaseFusion6-W-17-2-3.zip

If you were experiencing this issue, please let us know how it goes after updating.

Cheers,
Chris

Hi Chris!
I updated SF today to this release and I noticed that PS is back to be very slow :frowning:
There is a huge difference in speed !

Thanks,
Mariella

Hello,

my problem is similar. PS is terribly slow, especially for the menus. Save a file in jpg format has become hellish. The only solution is to launch Suitcase, disable Type Core and activate the fonts myself. And here, PS found its reactivity.
I use Suitcase to my work, and the machine I use is relatively recent:

I7-3770k
16Go DDR3
SSD 240Go
GTX 980 ti 6Go
PS CC 2015 64bits
Windows 10 Professionnel 64 bits

Thank you of your potential returns.
Sorry for my bad englis, i m french :wink:

Hello. Following the received mail regarding my problem, I tried to answer but I every time a return indicating that he did to me is not possible to send it. Here is my return: no solution works. The easiest way is to post on another topic.

Thanks for all

Greetings,

We’ve been working directly with these few users to collect information and troubleshoot these reported performance issues. If you are affected by any of these symptoms, please first review the KBA’s:

https://help.extensis.com

If following these recommendations do not resolve your issues, please contact Extensis Technical Support and open a new case, or post to this thread.

Thank you,
Ryan C Brown
Extensis Font Management QA