Extensis Logo SUPPORT | FORUMS | KNOWLEDGE BASE

Photoshop CS6 plugin panel not showing data since CS6 update

Hi,

Anyone else updated their Creative Cloud version of Photoshop CS6 today only to find the Extensis font panel plugin now shows blank (i.e. panel showing but no info inside?). Doesn’t work in either 32 bit or 64 bit Windows versions (running Win 7 64 bit).

I’ve tried re-starting the machine, switching the plugin off in Suitcase Fusion 4 then re-starting PS CS6 and then switching back on and re-starting Photoshop, but still the panel appears but is blank.

Been working fine until the update today and usually shows the list of system font, Google etc.

Any ideas?

Having the same issue here. I don’t have the CrCloud version. I use the Design Premium Edition CS6 for Windows 7 x64 and all of the Extensis panels in Illustrator/Indesign/Photoshop are blank.

I reinstalled both my Adobe Suite and Extensis and same issue. Did everything OP did as well.

Kindly help :frowning:

Hi!

There is an issue currently being resolved with the certificate and the Extensis Font Panels, you can read more about it here: extensis.com/support/knowled … -not-load/

An update to fix this will be available soon.

Thanks for using Suitcase Fusion!

Hi Everyone,

Suitcase Fusion 4, version 15.0.5, addresses this problem with updated font panels. You can get a copy here:

http://www.extensis.com/support/product-support/suitcase-fusion-4/

We apologize for any inconvenience this glitch might have caused you.

Latest update seems to have fixed the problem for me.
My thanks to all at Extensis.

I recently started having the same issue with a blank panel though we’re not on Creative Cloud. I updated my Suitcase Fusion to 15.0.5.511 just in case, but the panel remains empty. Was there something else I needed to do besides update SF? My plugin version is 3.0.10.5 with the framework version 3.0.14.1. (I’m running Photoshop CS6 on Windows 7.) Thanks!

Hi,

The Font Panels don’t have any version numbers built in. Can you browse to:

(64 Bit system)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CS6ServiceManager\extensions\Extensis_Photoshop
(32 Bit System)
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CS6ServiceManager\extensions\Extensis_Photoshop

and check the ‘date modified’ of the Extensis.swf file? It should be 12/11/2012. If it’s earlier, then you’re still running the older panel. If the older one is in there, you’ll need to run the SF4 version 15.0.5 installer again to get it updated.

Yep, that file was updated 8/27. I’ll run the installer again… thank you!

Update: I wound up having to uninstall my old copy, but it’s working now. Thanks for your help!

Hi there,

i have the same issue mentioned above - the panel stays still empty although i followed all of the suggestions - deinstalled, reinstalled with the latest installer 15.05, 3t at least - the date of the swf to be checked still says 10/10/12 :frowning: Now i’m really frustrated…

BTW @RomeoFahl: the path you described is only in the x86 programm directory, in the (64bit) programm folder/common files/adobe there isn’t such a cs6manager folder :confused:

any suggestions? I’m already a little bit angry about this fusion thing - we have two licenses for fusion4(win), both are updated via the automatic updater, but PS CS6 is still crashing a lot - 2t a day ! At least my colleague didn’t have my problem with the f… webfont plugin…

Anyway, help is really appreciated. Thanks in advance :slightly_smiling:
Sascha

Hi Sasha,

I’m sorry about that. I was misinformed about the 64 Bit version. The panel is in the same location for both 32 and 64 Bit systems, which is:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CS6ServiceManager\extensions\Extensis_Photoshop

If you’re only seeing the older version in that folder, manually delete the …\Extensis_Photoshop folder, then run the SF4 15.0.5 installer again.

Hi Romeo,

thanks for your fast reply :slightly_smiling:

I mastered it finally today :sunglasses: - the problem was apparently a second installation of CS5 besides CS6. The installer looked probably only for CS5 - in PS CS5 was all right and functional…so i deinstalled CS5 and installed Fusion once more et voilá … CS6 and Extensis work together :slightly_smiling: Hurra!

best regards :slightly_smiling:
Sascha