We have been using UTS6 and UTC6 for a year or so, and have been getting rid of our OSx machines and going to Windows. Our final two machines were setup on Friday and we noticed on Monday that about 100 fonts are missing from these new machines. All the new machines have been setup the same, Windows 7 Pro, running primarily Adobe CC appliactions. All the rest can see all the fonts just fine, but these last two simply do not see 100 or so of the fonts we have. It seems to be the same fonts on both machines, and we don’t have any special groups or permissions setup, we have 10 licenses and have 10 computers now using UTC6. They all have the same version of the UTC, 6.1.1 I think, so I upgraded one of these machines to the latest version, 6.1.3 I think with no change. I’ve tried different UTS accounts and even used the same account that is working fine on another machine.
Please advise, thanks.