Extensis Logo SUPPORT | FORUMS | KNOWLEDGE BASE

ID CS6 crashes after last SF-auto-update

Hello.

Within the last auto-update of SuitcaseFusion Indesign CS6 on Win 8.1 crashed while opening files. Files have been worked on before updating without any effort.

Disabling the SF-Plugin in ID-Preferences make the files editable again - for God’s sake. Please fix this effort immediately. Is there a possibility to downgrade to the version before?
M.

Edit: The crashes are not caused by the whole plugin but the “font-sense-support”. Deactivating “font sense support” in the plugin-settings make it work again.

ok - I don’t need this font-sense-support but shure it should not cause crashes… So Extensis please fix this.

Hello.

Is noone other be affected in this issue? - Since the last auto-update SF makes ID crash while opening files. Deactivating the SF-Plugin in ID “repairs” this behaviour. Even worse…

Is there a possibility to downgrade to the version before? Where can I get that piece of software?

M.

Edit: The crashes are not caused by the whole plugin but the “font-sense-support”. Deactivating “font sense support” in the plugin-settings make it work again.

ok - I don’t need this font-sense-support but shure it should not cause crashes… So Extensis please fix this.