Extensis Logo SUPPORT | FORUMS | KNOWLEDGE BASE

Fonts "Preparing," but never activiating

I’ve just upgraded to Yosemite and now SF5 doesn’t seem to be able to activate fonts. I select my font, I click “Temporary,” and “Preparing…” appeared in the bottom left corner. And stays.

I would say that maybe an upgrade to SF6 is in order, but I was having this problem with SF5 and Mavericks. So I’m certainly not going to spend the money to upgrade only to continue having this problem.

Anyone else have this problem?

And if that wasn’t enough fun, now SF5 isn’t working at all. Open the app and then it’s “not responding.”

[quote=“jkuenzer”]I’ve just upgraded to Yosemite and now SF5 doesn’t seem to be able to activate fonts. I select my font, I click “Temporary,” and “Preparing…” appeared in the bottom left corner. And stays.

I would say that maybe an upgrade to SF6 is in order, but I was having this problem with SF5 and Mavericks. So I’m certainly not going to spend the money to upgrade only to continue having this problem.

Anyone else have this problem?[/quote]

Hey jkuenzer,

Unfortunately Suitcase Fusion 5 and Yosemite are not compatible. I would recommend upgrading to Suitcase Fusion 6.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

-Cris Echeguren