Having an issue with couple of the latest versions. Before anyone asks, I have already attempted to fresh/modify install multiple times, reboots, redo vaults, reinstall fonts, etc.
What happens is this- after having issues with some fonts, I manually installed (Windows Fonts folder) the Roboto suite, directly from Google itself. The fonts are marked for permanent activation (Green) and are working. I close Suitcase, go on my merry way; hours, or next day later, some Roboto fonts are simply deactivated. They are no longer in the Fonts folder, and they are no longer green. I can redo permanent activation which puts them back into the folder, however hours/day later, same exact thing happens. Including screenshot of folder; as you can see the other fonts in the suite are active and remain active. Only some fonts keep doing this; sometimes it’s regular/italic like in today’s case, sometimes it’s condensed regular or others. No rhyme or reason.
I have no clue what else to do or look for, as I feel like I’ve exhausted all my options. All I know is that this is the first time this has happened since I’ve used Suitcase throughout my life. Oddly enough, after purchasing 7 at my new job, these new issues are arising. Just as a sidenote, after last program update and Windows update, Suitcase is extremely sluggish often times needing tens of seconds to refresh pages/etc.
Win10 Pro x64, Creators Update