Is it possible to change the classification of a font within Suitcase Fusion? Or add one that doesn’t have any?
Below is a cut from the Suitcase Fusion 4 users manual:
You can work with font attributes in the Attributes panel of Suitcase Fusion. To show the Attributes panel, click
the Attributes button in the lower left corner of the Suitcase Fusion window.
• Use the drop-down menu at the top of the Attributes panel to view a specific set of attributes
(Classifications, Foundries, Keywords, and Styles).
• Click the check boxes in the Attributes panel to assign or remove specific attributes to selected fonts. Click
the Add button to add a new attribute, or click the Remove button to remove an attribute. Click the
Restore button to restore the original attributes.
• To edit an attribute, double-click its entry in the Attributes list.
NOTE: You cannot change or remove built-in attributes, only those that you create.
• You can use the Find panel to find fonts matching one or more attributes.
• You can create a Smart Set based on your Find results to display an up-to-date list of fonts matching your
• In the Fonts list, you can display columns that show the Foundry and Classification attributes for all fonts.
You can sort the list on any column.
Thank you! That’s what I was looking for.