Extensis Logo SUPPORT | FORUMS | KNOWLEDGE BASE

Can i list all keywords in portfolio

we would like to list all keywords in portfolio 1.5, are there any api can do that? thanks.

Rgds,

Hi,

Are you looking for the list of master keywords, or a list of all keywords applied to all assets?

The former we support in the API, the latter we do not. If the former, let me know and we can give you some example code.

Thanks,
-Loren

since we need to re-build the UI for our user, our users want to list all keywords in a web page and let them to select which one they want to show. that do not need to type any words. is it possible to do that? many thanks!!!

When you call getFieldDefinitions, set the getPredefinedValues param to true. The returned fieldDefinition for keywords will contain all the predefined values, which you can then show in the UI.

For more details about the getFieldDefinitions method, see:
doc.extensis.com/api/portfolio-s … efinitions

Hi Loren Barr,

We got error with the sample login code, the message is:
javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Method getQuickFindFields is exposed as WebMethod, but there is no corresponding wsdl operation with name getQuickFindFields in the wsdl:portType{http://portfolio.extensis/service/asset}AssetSEI
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.model.JavaMethodImpl.freeze(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.model.AbstractSEIModelImpl.freeze(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.buildRuntimeModel(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.createSEIPortInfo(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.addSEI(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.getPort(Unknown Source)
at javax.xml.ws.Service.getPort(Unknown Source)
at extensis.portfolio.service.asset.AssetSEIService.getAssetSEIPort(AssetSEIService.java:56)

No idea how this error come out. We are using Porfolio 1.5 with API 1.0.

I fix it; I use Portfolio Server 11 jar lib develop Server 1.5 :blush: