Extensis Logo SUPPORT | FORUMS | KNOWLEDGE BASE

Adobe Creative Cloud

Can someone explain to me how Suitcase will work with new versions of Creative Cloud. Assuming ‘CS7’ will be launched this summer - will this render my version of Suitcase useless - or will Extensis have an update available on day one of the ‘launch’.

It was easy before - I never updated until Suitcase was available. Now my understanding is that this will be out of my control.

The CC apps are out as of this morning. I am installing now and hoping that Suitcase will still work…not hold my breath though.

I am also eager to find out the answer to this question. Have you heard from Extensis? Has boutwell reported on this already and I missed his reply? Personally, I find the whole idea of renting software online, say, disturbing. Let’s trust Adobe and add another layer of things that might go wrong. Great.

Don’t get your hopes up for CC support in Suitcase v4… v5 UPGRADE is about to be released.

See my post in another thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4339#p17524

I think you missed this:

Suitcase Fusion 5 Complimentary Upgrade from Suitcase Fusion 4

extensis.com/support/knowled … -fusion-4/

[quote=“pchadwic”]I think you missed this:
Suitcase Fusion 5 Complimentary Upgrade from Suitcase Fusion 4
extensis.com/support/knowled … -fusion-4/[/quote]

Complimentary ONLY if you purchased Suitcase Fusion 4 directly from Extensis or through an authorized reseller, on or after June 8, 2013